Welcome to the blog!




Welcome to this blog where you will encounter biblical passages with my thoughts on it. Rather say, what I got personally from God, I will share it here so you can receive something too. So, let us start. Before I get into this I want to tell a little about myself so I can build some trust between us two. I do not want to spit things out here and make it so far apart. My main goal here is to make it as personal as possible so it can be the most effective. I want to gain trust from my audience. I was born in a Christian family and since I was young, I really loved to preach and make sermons. When I was around 10-12 years old, we (our family) would play church inside our house. I was like the "pastor" or sometimes I would act as if I was a guest preacher and my brother would either be a "pastor" or just a normal preacher. I have 7 siblings, so you can only imagine what it looked like. We would sing songs together, I would sing or my sister, I would preach, we would pray for one another, and it was a good time. Since we were young, there were a lot of distractions and sometimes it got fired up sometimes. But, I know God planted this seed in my heart when I was a child and now I can see it growing out. I used to preach over an hour at my house when we used to play church. (Back then we would have more time since we were small so it was easier to play church. Now we do not do it. I would preach so long that everyone would leave already, and I would keep talking, talking, and talking.) Then, my friend suggested me to try guitar since I have been playing drums, piano, flute, and Alto Saxophone. So, I tried and thanks be to God and him, I now play for our youth services sometimes on guitar. I created a whole channel where I play guitar. I also play guitar for hours on a daily basis, and it is one of those things that helps me to concentrate on God since I play Christian songs. I am currently 17 years old and that might be shocking for you for several reasons. First off, I am young and what can I tell you? What will this little youth boy tell me? First off, I want to say that it is not my wisdom nor anything I came up on my own. What God opened up for me personally that is what I speak. Secondly, there are not a lot of young people like me that devoted themselves to God. I do not want to boast at all because I was in sin and in this world myself. Be thanks to my parents' prayers, I am where I am today. Gods mercy was showed to me too, like many of others. God gave me something, how can I keep my mouth shut and my thoughts shut? How can I not let God do what he wants to through me? This being the first blog post, I want to get all the barriers out of the way between me and you (whoever is reading this). I do not want to serve as a stumbling block to anyone and do not want to beat others down. You will know later what I mean if you will keep up with these because some things that I say, can be a little "rude". Rude for you maybe, but I like saying things straight to the point. I will not bash out at anyone or bring someone down, I am trying to warn you that some things that I will say, it might be hard to accept. I am saying this because when God began to do his work in me; freeing me from game addiction, laziness, state of being luke warm, careless, social media addiction, I began to see more and more how much we really need the Lord. One text that I want to leave you today with from the Bible is going to be from 1 John 5:4-5 
"For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"One thing I want to leave with you before you go into your day or week. Victory from EVERY sin or addiction is ONLY in JESUS!!! So, if we want to live a victorious life, we MUST abide in Jesus. We must abide in His word, in prayer, acting his word out in the real world. We complain a lot about how weak we are and how sin has overcome many today, but we do not want to acknowledge that it is OUR fault! The reason I am a weak, lukewarm, defeated Christian is because God is not the priority in my life. I try so much to make it comfortable for myself, rather than for others. I am often so caught up in the world that I have "no" time for God. How bad do we want victory in our lives? What are we willing to sacrifice to receive the victory and the strength to walk with God? Some things have to go. The idols in our lives have to go. The bad habits have to go. It is not easy for sure to leave them, but remember what I said earlier that victory is in Jesus. So, start reading Gods word more often and start studying it. Begin to pray and seek and cry for help from the Lord. Start abiding in Jesus and everything else will come along.

Comments

Verse of the Week!

Psalm 16:11 ESV

"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

Popular Posts!

You are able to overcome